As President of IPFS with over 20 years of experience in the Insurance and Financial Services Industry, Kate has established herself as a leader amongst wealth management advisors. Kate currently leads growth and development of insurance financial representatives at Innovative Premier Financial Services. In her role, she leads the firm’s management of large complex business and estate planning cases. She has served most of her career in a management capacity, from serving as Director of Marketing for South Texas with MetLife, to evaluating and mastering presentation and plan building programs.
Kate is focused on educating people how to potentially save substantial sums of dollars, over their lifetime by using an economic and scientific model. She is a Texas State Insurance and FINRA Series 7 and 65 licensed investment advisor representative.
Currently she resides in Spring, TX with her husband and their four children.
Here are some of her career highlights:
• Development Committee Member for Concordia Lutheran High School
• Member of Marketing Development Tri-Council for Penn Mutual
• Past President of Marketing Advisory Council for MetLife
• Founder and first president of Ethnic and Racial Studies club and UW- La Crosse
• Managed in excess of 100 events per year in South Texas growing firm to $1 billion in assets under management
• Established sponsorship relationships with advisors in 29 Texas organizations such as American Cancer Society, San Antonio Hispanic Chamber, French American Chamber, Missouri City Juneteenth Education Foundation, Asian Chamber of Commerce, Greater Houston Builders Association and Miss America Organization to name a few.